JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER…WE NEED YOU!
Without volunteers, our wonderful Center would go dark.
Volunteers sell tickets, usher and host at performances. They raise money. They put up posters around town. They always have fun! There is almost nothing that happens at the Performing Arts Center without some type of volunteer input or involvement!
So what’s in it for you? Numerous opportunities for making new friends, polishing skills and exploring new interests. Special volunteer appreciation events. And best of all, volunteering is simply an adventure!
Any questions? Contact us at (605) 394-6191 or email@example.com
Volunteer Vision Statement
Volunteers are the heart and hands of performing arts.
PACRC strives to provide an environment where volunteers…
- feel welcome as part of a “family/team”
- are adequately trained, mentored and supported
- have opportunities for creativity and continuing education
- are scheduled so that their time is used effectively
- are comfortable expressing constructive opinions and offering new ideas
- take ownership and pride in their work
- are accommodated as to scheduling and personal needs
- have insider knowledge of what’s happening at the Theatre
- enjoy their efforts and feel that they “make a difference”
- share their enthusiasm for volunteering with perspective new volunteers
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
If you’d like to tell us about your skills and interests, complete our sign-up form. We’ll contact you to talk about possibilities, and then call or e-mail you with specific volunteer opportunities that we think you’d enjoy.
Please complete this form and then click on “Finished” below to send it to us, or contact us at (605) 394-6191 or firstname.lastname@example.org